The "CE" mark in the European market is a compulsory certification mark to show that the product meets the basic requirements of the EU directive "New Approach to Technical Coordination and Standardization". This is a mandatory requirement of EU law for products. Adding CE mark on decorative sandwich panels hpl
sheet can not only prove that its products meet the safety, environmental protection, hygiene, and consumer protection stipulated in CPR305/2011/EU and related standards (European Coordination Standard EN 438-7). Moreover, it can reasonably avoid technical barriers to trade, sell freely in the European market and open up other international markets. Starting from July 1, 2013, all ground paving materials entering the EU market need to conform to the new EU building product regulation CRP305/2011/EU, pass the test, obtain certification, and affix the CE logo. Note: EU Construction Product Regulation (CRP) 305/2011/EU completely replaces EU Construction Product Directive (CPD) 106/89/EEC and is enforced from July 1, 2013.
CE Certification of sandwich panels hpl
sheet for decoration - Product instructions and coordination standards to be compliant with
A. Product directive: Construction Product Regulation 305/2011/EU
B. European Coordination Standards:
EN 438-7-2005 decoration sandwich panels hpl (HPL)
- Thermosetting resin-based thin plate (commonly referred to as Laminate) - Compacted laminate for the internal wall, external wall and ceiling finishing
CE certification of sandwich panels hpl
sheet for decoration-EN 438-7-Product range:
Compressed laminates for indoor wallboards and ceilings
HPL composite board for indoor wallboard and ceiling
Compressed laminates for outdoor wallboards and ceilings
HPL composite board for outdoor wallboard and ceiling
It also prescribes methods for evaluating the conformity of product requirements, including production requirements.
It covers only HPL panels for unstructured applications, not fixed systems. CE certification-Certification process of a high-pressure laminated sheet for decoration:
(1) Determine the type of products that need to be certified and apply.
(2) To determine the European product directive, decorative high-pressure laminates (HPL) should comply with the new EU building product regulation CRP305/2011/EU.
(3) Determine the European Coordination Standard, and the HPL for the decoration should conform to the Coordination Standard EN15102.
(4) Testing and evaluation according to CPR Directive and Coordination Standard EN438-7, and EU Announcement Agency according to Certification System 1 or System 3.
(5) Obtain the test report and certificate of the method of the EU Notice Agency (if certified according to System 1, Factory review is required)
(6) Issue declaration of performance
(7) Apply CE logo with announcement agency code on product packaging
(8) Free sale in the European market