People often hear the saying that "pollution in the clean room is invisible and there is nothing to clean." "It's the same before and after cleaning, so there's no need for cleaning." These two statements reflect the general attitude towards clean room maintenance. Clean room is not only a general part of industrial production activities, but also should be regarded as the central part of the whole production system, because a series of key process steps must be carried out in it.
Three principles of cleanliness:
(1)Purified or injected water with sterilization and fresh filtration cleaner:
(2)All filtered detergents must be packed in clean and sterilized containers and properly labeled.
(3)Storing pre-filtered detergents in the clean room can reduce the risk of pollution.
(1) Use clean cleaning tools and materials to avoid bringing contaminants into the clean room:
(2) Stainless steel surface is better, plastic surface is easy to scratch and retain dust particles and microorganisms;
(3) Do not use cleaning tools with wooden handle, because they are easy to fall off dust particles;
(4) The brush is easy to break and retains microorganisms, so it is not suitable to use.
(5) The application of mop and rag is suitable for clean room, and it is not easy to produce the material of shedding fibers.
(6) Dust and bacteria should be adhered to the cloth and used only once; HEPA filters should be installed in vacuum cleaners used in clean rooms and tested regularly.
(1) Pollutants in clean rooms shall not be added during the cleaning process:
(2) According to SOP requirements, use correct cleaning tools and materials to avoid any pollution;
(3) Correct cleaning sequence;
The company is a clean room equipment manufacturer
, if necessary, welcome to buy!