First, the factors that are not conducive to fire prevention in clean room construction:
1. The space is closed and the enclosure structure has good airtightness. Once the fire temperature rises rapidly, a large amount of smoke is not easy to discharge, having the effect of suffocating and not being conducive to evacuation and rescue.
2. There are many checkpoints in the clean room construction, and few outside exits and unobstructed evacuation passages, which prolong the evacuation distance and time.
3. There are some macromolecule synthetic materials which can produce smoke and poison gas in clean room building decoration. A large number of flammable and explosive chemicals are often used in process production, which is also a potential fire threat to clean rooms.
Therefore, the fire prevention and people evacuation of clean rooms are very important.
Second, fire resistance levle of clean room construction
1. The fireproof grade of Class Jia and Yi clean room construction should be grade one or grade two. It should be a single-storey building, with the maximum area of less than 3000 square meters.
2. The fireproof grade of Bing, Ding and Wu type clean room construction can be grade one or two, which can be single or multiple layers. Except for Bing type buildings, the occupied area should not exceed 8000 square meters (single or secondary), 6000 square meters (multiple layers or secondary), 4000 square meters (multiple layers or tertiary), and the occupied area of Ding and Wu type is unlimited.
Third, safe evacuation of clean room personnel
The principle of evacuation should be taken into account when planning the clean room
1. Evacuation routes should be concise and easy to find and identify.
2. Evacuation routes should be safe for every step (fire room→room door→evacuation walkway→stairwell→outdoor).
3. Do not cross the rescue route with the evacuation route.
4. Evacuation corridors should be smooth, less curved, less uneven, less wide and narrow changes.
5. There are at least two evacuation directions for people to evacuate.
6. The opening direction of the evacuation door should be conducive to evacuation.
1. The decoration materials of clean rooms should avoid the use of high molecular synthetic materials which produce a lot of smoke and toxic gases when burning. According to the regulations of the "Code for the Design of Clean Workshops", the roof and wall panels (including sandwich materials) of clean rooms should be non-combustible and the organic composite materials should not be adopted. The fire resistance limit of the roof should not be less than 0.4 h and that of the evacuation corridor should not be less than 1.0h.
2. Special attention should be paid to the fire resistance limit of partitions (including large area glass windows) in the corridor.
3. The fireproof limit of technical shaft lining should not be less than 1.0h.
Our company's clean room construction materials are fire-proof and safe. Welcome to choose and purchase them.