The following points should be noted.
1. Adhesive insoles must be replaced or regenerated regularly, or thin contaminated surfaces must be peeled off regularly. Wet mats must be cleaned every day.
2. The tap of the sink should be pedal-type, not hand-twisted.
3. Special detergents, skin creams, hand dryers or paper towels that are discarded when used up with less dust should be provided.
4. Workbenches and chairs made of materials with less dust, such as properly treated steel, aluminium, etc., or plastics of good quality. Stainless steel is preferred if possible.
5. The structure of clean worktable should be as simple as possible. No soft chair with cushion and no worktable with drawer and side shield are allowed.
6. The corners of the experimental furniture should be rounded, and the legs and feet should be covered with rubber or plastic sleeves.
7. The height of the equipment cabinet should be easy to wipe off the top surface by hand, and the drawer should press the ball with little wear.
8. Carriers should be made of stainless steel, hard plastics or steel or aluminium alloy with proper surface treatment, bearing countertops should be made of special wear-resistant materials, wheel bearings should be oil-free sealed bearings, and wheels should be made of wear-resistant hard rubber.
9. Recording paper can only be made of plastic paper.
10. Notepad can not use ordinary blackboard and chalk, only white board, greasy pen and special rag, and can only be placed in the preparation room.
11. Scrap barrels should be made of stainless steel, hard plastic or steel or aluminium alloy with proper surface treatment. They should be covered by foot barrels. It is better to put a plastic bag containing scrap in the barrel.
12. Check, replace and record the filters at all levels according to the prescribed contents and periods. The initial filters of the system are cleaned once a month; the intermediate filters are cleaned or replaced once a month; the high-efficiency filters should be replaced when any of the following situations occur: 1. The air velocity is lowered to the minimum, and after replacing the primary and intermediate filters, the air velocity is also changed. When there is no significant increase. (2) When the resistance of the high efficiency filter reaches twice of the initial resistance and the resistance of all filters exceeds the capacity of the fan. (3) When the leakage of the high efficiency filter can not be repaired. (4) When replacing the high efficiency filter, the plastic bag of the filter is only allowed to be unsealed in place at the time of installation, but not in accordance with the regulations.
13. Air-conditioning fan is the focus of inspection. It mainly depends on whether the belt slips or falls off. The driving wheel and the passive wheel can be pushed down by hand. The pushing amount should be 1.25-2.5 cm. If the belt is too loose, the air flow will decrease; if it is too tight, it will easily damage the bearing seat. In addition, the bearings should also be refueled on time.
14. Electric motors for air conditioning should be inspected regularly.
15. Inspection of air-conditioning fan and other equipment shall not be less than twice a year.
16. The whole clean space should be sterilized by ultraviolet radiation within half an hour before operation, and then the aseptic purification device of air conditioning should be started to circulate for 15-20 minutes. Only after completing the above process can the staff enter the operation area to prepare for operation. When the clean room is in operation and the staff are operating in it, the clean air conditioning system shall not stop running at will. If it is necessary to stop running, the clean room staff must be notified first.
Welcome to buy clean room steel door
, sandwich panel clean room
, cleanroom door locks
, custom clean room rock wool panel
and other clean room construction material
at WONZONE manufacturer.