1. The scale of the industry in the market
Judging from the current development of the clean room in China, due to the continuous development of medical and health, electronic information and aerospace, the market demand for the clean room industry has been accelerated to a large extent, thus driving the clean room industry in China. Rapid development. According to the statistics of the Institute of Electronics of China, although the global financial crisis has affected the demand of the clean room industry in 2008 and affected the clean room industry project, since the second half of 2009, due to the revitalization planning and structural adjustment of China's electronic information industry. With the introduction of measures, the market demand for electronic products began to be released, which promoted the market recovery rate of China's clean room industry. In 2011, the market demand for clean room industry projects in China reached 38.77 billion yuan. In the past five years, the clean room industry's compliance growth rate reached 15.6%.
2. Analysis of market competition situation
(1) The competitive situation of the pyramid structure. At present, China's clean room industry project has initially formed a pyramid-like competition situation. In the market demand of clean room industry engineering, leading international enterprises and several leading enterprises in China occupy a dominant position. Many large international companies that invest and set up factories in China bear the main tasks. These large-scale clean room companies have close cooperation with many semiconductor production companies in Japan, South Korea, Europe and the United States, but because of the ability of our clean room companies. With continuous improvement, many large foreign companies have gradually handed over the clean room business of the company to some large engineering units in China for implementation planning. In the high-end market, the main content of competition focuses on operation and maintenance, integration engineering, innovative design and level. It mainly uses the value provided by the clean room industry project as a key selection criterion for the construction party, and encourages enterprises to continuously innovate. The mode of operation of the enterprise and the total amount of accumulation. In the low-end market, the demand for clean rooms is not much. Many engineering companies are involved in the competition in the clean room market, which makes the market competition become price competition, which ultimately leads to a decrease in the profit rate of the project. Basically, the clean room needs high performance display manufacturing level, LED lighting equipment manufacturing level and chip manufacturing level, and secondly requires controllable medical and health level. In addition, precision instrument processing and aerospace also have certain clean room. Special needs.
(2) Analysis of the competition situation of domestic enterprises. Due to the increasing competition pressure in the clean room industry project, many companies continue to differentiate their market demand and market positioning in a competitive environment, and strive to occupy a place in different industries, such as in the field of electronics, integrated circuit clean room engineering design Leading the way is the Information Industry Electronics Eleventh Design Institute. At present, in the competitive environment of enterprises, many companies similar to the 11th Design and Research Institute of Electronics form their own market competitiveness, including comprehensive strength, innovation capability and specialties. These companies strive to occupy a place in the market competition environment. .
(3) The clean room industry is moving towards economical and personalized development. According to the introduction of the article, in the next few years, clean room enterprises must occupy a place in the complex market competition relationship. The traditional value competition mode is transformed into a competition mode and a service competition mode. Only by better meeting the needs of customers, providing customers with more quality services can ensure the continuous improvement of the company's economic benefits and achieve the sustainable development goals of the company. At the same time, enterprises must fully save construction costs and operating costs, put the best energy-saving mode into various production activities, and comprehensively reduce the energy consumption value of enterprises, thereby reducing the cost of business operations and improving the economic benefits of enterprises.